International Shipping from USA to Canada
Are you looking for the best shipping company to send your parcels to Canada from the US? Parcll is experienced and dedicated to international shipping all over the world.
Parcll serves over 10,000 clients worldwide with our DDP services. You can expect convenient, hassle-free deliveries of your cargo, no matter the volume. Parcll is one of the leading cross-border shipping providers that cater to B2C e-commerce.
We offer a smooth, seamless experience through customs. Consumers will never have to deal with customs clearance. There are never any hidden fees; our pricing includes all shipping, duties, and tax costs. We manage the entire logistics chain from sorting and custom clearance to the final delivery.
Parcll guarantees reliable, on-time and on budget international shipping services, and with real-time tracking, you’ll always know where your package is.
- An average transit time of 4-5 days.
- Shipping options for products weighing up to 66 lbs and dimensions up to 82 inches.
- Two delivery attempts. If these two are unsuccessful, the package will be held at the post office for pick up.
- Complete tracking services with delivery notifications, including signed POD services.
- Compensation offered for any damage that occurs during transport.
- Double-walled cardboard boxes and padding to ensure the safe transportation of your goods.
- Packages that can not be delivered are sent back to our Canada warehouse and will be either sent out for another attempted delivery or returned to the owner.
Shipping to Canada for eCommerce Sellers
The e-commerce business is booming, and the ability to ship internationally is essential to the industry. E-commerce revenue in Canada has been on the rise for years and shows no sign of slowing down. In 2019, over 28 million Canadians made online purchases, and that number is expected to increase significantly over the next few years.
Take advantage of our shipping services to Canada with quick delivery times, real-time tracking, and complete handling of every step of the delivery process.
Shipping Challenges in Canada
By total area (including its waters), Canada is the second-largest country in the world, however Canada ranks only 38th by population with over 37 million Canadians as of 2019. The vast majority of the country is sparsely inhabited, with most of its population south of the 55th parallel north. More than half of Canadians live in just two provinces: Ontario and Quebec. Though Canada’s population density is low, many regions in the south such as the Quebec City–Windsor Corridor, have population densities higher than several European countries.
Reaching the sparsely inhabited regions and remote areas in Canada is a logistical challenge. Parcll cooperates directly with Canada Post in order to reach each and every consumer in the country.
- We offer excellent discounts for high volume shipping. Improve your shipping costs with our large volume discounts.
- Our pricing includes fully landed costs for shipping, duties, and taxes. You won’t find any hidden fees or unexpected expenses.
- Get your goods delivered all over Canada. We don’t charge more for remote or rural areas.
- All of our packages include parcel insurance.
- 100% Delivered Duty Paid (DDP) customs clearance. Consumers will never have to deal with customs.
- Real-time tracking makes sure that you always know the status of your delivery.
- We manage the logistics chain from pick up and sorting to labeling and distribution.
Canada – Quick Knowledge & Tips
- The preferred payment methods in Canada are PayPal and credit or debit cards.
- Consumers in Canada are used to having a return option. We provide these services to your customers at your convenience.
- Canadians are used to free delivery options from local online businesses, but won’t expect the same when they order from overseas.
- The most popular alternative delivery option is delivery to a parcel locker or post office box.
Yes. Parcll services include basic insurance with every delivery. Additional high-value insurance is available for purchase.
If your package can’t be delivered, it will be returned to the Parcll warehouse to be scanned and sorted. From there, it can be sent for delivery again or returned to the original shipper.
Any obscene materials, coins, cash, counterfeit goods, or anything that includes sedition, hate speech, or misrepresentation of their place of origin are prohibited from being sent to Canada.
Country Facts: Canada
- 45% of online purchases made in Canada are from non-Canadian websites.
- They find better selections and lower prices in overseas markets.
- Out of their population of 35 million, over 50% regularly make online purchases.
- E-commerce revenue in Canada is almost 20 billion USD per year.
- Fun fact: about 5.2 million Canadian consumers use their smartphones to make online purchases.
|Average Transit Time from US Hub||2-6 business days|
|Customs Clearance Low Value||< CAD 40 = no GST/HST (Taxes), no Duty|
|Customs Clearance Mid Value||< CAD 150 = GST/HST (Taxes) only, no Duty|
|Customs Clearance High Value||From CAD 150, GST/HST (Taxes) + Duty applicable|
|Tracking and POD||100% Tracking including Delivery Confirmation. Signed POD service available upon request.|
|Number of Delivery Attempts||1, then Canada Post office for Pickup|
|Remote Area Deliveries||No remote area surcharges.|
|Maximum Weights / Dimensions||The length must not exceed 200 cm and girth must not exceed 300 cm|
|Commodities Accepted||General Cargo / For anything restricted such as electronics with batteries, perfumes, hazmat, ID8000 please contact us for your dedicated solution!|
|Undeliverable Parcels||Return to Parcll Canada, option to resend to consumer or return to origin|
|Compensation / Extended Liability||Compensation Granted In Case of Loss or Damage with Maximum of USD 50 Per Parcel. Additional Insurance is Available for Purchase.|