Delivered Duty Paid
All our international deliveries are DDP (Delivered Duty Paid).
We take pride in being a DDP specialist. We claim to be the best DDP delivery provider to the destinations we serve. We believe in DDP only and therefore offer DDP only.
- No consumer rejections for unexpected customs related charges.
- No delivery delays for clearance issues. Always stable transit times.
- No consumer complaints on social media. Positive feedback from consumers.
- No unforeseen cost for your business.
- Best choice of last mile delivery providers
- High consumer retention and consumer satisfaction
- Advertise online for shipping including VAT & Duty to increase conversion
- Possibility to claim tax return for returns to the United States
- No unforeseen VAT & Duty for your consumers
- No customs clearance handling fees for your consumers
- Delivery straight to door by consumer’s preferred local carrier
- No unexpected delays for your consumers
We provide fully landed cost for each international package upfront via our API or other integrations, so that you always know upfront how much VAT (and possibly duty) apply to each order. You can now either incorporate these in your sales prices or add to the sales price at checkout.
DDP versus DDU.
Typically when sending a package from the United States under DDU terms, the USPS will be the go-to provider. The USPS will arrange your package all the way up to the border of your destination country, where the destination postal office will take over.
The destination postal organization (for example the French Post in France, Germany Post in Germany etc.) will arrange for postal clearance and depending on the package value will contact the consumer to pay for import VAT and possibly Duty.
In addition to VAT and Duty, the postal organization in the destination country will also charge a customs clearance handling fee to the consumer, which typically amounts to USD 8-12 in local currency.
When sending a package cross-border under DDP terms, the shipper will pay for destination import VAT and possibly duty. With PARCLL, your package will be moved from the United States to destination on a commercial flight and PARCLL will arrange for fully electronic DDP clearance for Ecommerce at destination. VAT and possibly duty will be assessed upfront and are guaranteed.
Also, PARCLL does not charge any customs clearance fees to shipper or consumer.
The DDP model avoids any unforeseen charges to shipper or consumer. After DDP customs clearance, PARCLL arranges delivery through its commercial delivery network, contracting the best in country providers (courier, parcel or postal) to ensure smooth delivery experience for consumers.