Parcll operates with one of the largest shipping networks in the United States, meaning you see the benefit of volume discounted rates with your shipping. We are the established and affordable option that believes in superior service.
- Pre-clear packages before they hit the ground
- Save money with duty-free shipping
- Have your choice of shipping speeds
- Know where your packages are every step of the way
- Experience expert and lightning-fast customs clearance, processing, and last mile delivery
- Your packages are picked up from your warehouse or fulfillment provider.
- They arrive at a Parcll export warehouse where they are quickly sorted and prepared for cross-border delivery and loaded onto a plane bound for the US.
- We pre-clear your packages with US customs before the plane lands. After landing, our ground team customs clears your packages DDP at US hubs like Los Angeles, Chicago, and New York.
- After clearance, we hand the parcel volumes directly to reliable US last mile carriers like the USPS, FedEX, UPS, and more.
- Your happy consumers receive fully pre-cleared packages directly to their doorstep.
With Parcll, you benefit from a duty-free threshold of USD 800 per package imported under section 321 into the United States.
We are making use of the latest addition to customs entry types under section 321, called Type 86. Type 86 allows us to electronically pre-clear your packages in the air with marginal customs inspection rates.
After airport pick up, we can thus immediately turn over your packages to US last mile carriers for local distribution.
With Parcll you can choose between different service levels depending on your needs: We offer USPS first class and priority mail deliveries as an express service, if you need it fast. We also offer economic ground delivery across the United States, that reach reaches most consumers in 3-4 days and further zones within 5-6 days.
Carriers include USPS, can be the USPS, FedEx, UPS or many more, as per your requirement. And of course, full tracking to door is included via our tracking interface.
Since Parcll belongs to a network that injects far over a Million packages into the United States per week, we hold very large volume discounts with all major carriers which we pass on to our customers.
Our strategically located hubs are built to achieve economies of scale during airport pick up, clearance and injection to last mile carriers. This, again, is to the full benefit of our customers.
This will depend on the chosen shipping speed, but the typical delivery time to customers within the US is usually 3-4 business days. Priority and express shipping options will arrive sooner.
The standard service days are Monday-Friday, but Saturday service is available in many areas.
Parcll’s one global IT system has hubs around the world. By using Aftership, you can see where your packages are at any time. Full tracking is also available on eBay, Amazon, Wish, Shopify, and many more platforms.
We will need Parcll input for this section on dimensions and weight.